"Thai" Noodles with Shrimp. Similar to Singapore noodles, this Thai version is even more flavorful because it's made with a homemade spice paste that's spicy and aromatic. If your shrimp is peeled and deveined, possibly even quicker. I stirred some of Trader Joe's fresh rice noodles into my bowl and loved it.
Ingredients of "Thai" Noodles with Shrimp
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of sriracha chili sauce (or more for more spice).
- It’s 1 tbsp. of peanut butter (see note in step 1).
- You need 1 tbsp. of honey.
- It’s 1/2 lb. of fettuccini or spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, sliced into coins then in half.
- You need 8 oz. of mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 lb. of shrimp, deveined and tails removed.
- Prepare 1 handful of cilantro, chopped.
- You need of green onions.
I found my sesame noodles right in my local grocer. Spicy, sweet and healthy, these Healthy Thai Zucchini Noodles with Shrimp are an amazing, easy alternative to take out! Option to substitute chicken or tofu for shrimp! If you travel to Thailand, you will always see Pad Thai served as street.
"Thai" Noodles with Shrimp instructions
- In a measuring cup (or medium bowl) whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, sriracha, sesame oil, peanut butter** (if you'd prefer more texture, leave the peanut butter out of the sauce and top finished pasta with 1/4 cup chopped peanuts instead) and honey until well blended (of using the peanut butter, sauce will be slightly lumpy, but the peanut butter will fully melt and absorb when added to the hot ingredients). Set aside..
- Start a large pot of water on high heat. Start step 3 while water is heating..
- While waiting on the water to come to a boil, in a large skillet, add the olive oil and heat on medium heat. Once water reaches a boil, add the fettuccini noodles to the pot and cook according to package directions. Add to the skillet the mushrooms, zucchini and onions. Cook for about 5 minutes or so, while your pasta is cooking. After 5 or so minutes, add the garlic. Cook a minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Next add the shrimp to the skillet. Cook, stirring often, until shrimp is cooked through (3-4 more minutes)..
- Your pasta should be done cooking by now. Drain the pasta and return to the pot..
- Add the cooked shrimp and veggies to the pot with the cooked pasta. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the top and stir everything around with a wooden spoon until the sauce has coated everything. Stir in the cilantro and green onions. **(If using chopped peanuts instead of peanut butter in the sauce, then top individual portions with them)..
Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup – quick and easy Thai noodles made with ramen. Loaded with shrimp, mushrooms, herbs, tomatoes and mouthwatering Thai Tom Yum soup. So this Thai Shrimp Noodle soup is a combination of my two favorite things and the end result is lip-smackingly delicious. Curry noodles are a favorite food. I know everything is my favorite food, but Thai street food, especially the kind sold off a boat floating dock side, has Place the noodles in a strainer and run hot water over them to warm them.