Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta. For this shrimp pasta recipe, you'll get nice subtle roasted flavors of fragrant garlic with each bite and a little spicy heat from the pepper flakes. Dinner doesn't get any more irresistible than tossing together fresh jumbo shrimp, spring vegetables, zesty lemon in a little bit of olive oil, garlic, and spices. Serve the pasta topped with the shrimp and vegetable mixture.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta
- It’s 4 tbs of unsalted butter.
- It’s 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of medium zucchini sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of large shell-on shrimp.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 8 oz of spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 1 tsp of creole or cajun seasoning (I use Tony Cachere's).
I cook with yogurt very frequently and thought this would be good but I was so very wrong. Try this Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta recipe, or contribute your own. Toss the peas and broccoli with the shrimp and vegetables, set aside. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta instructions
- Peel raw shrimp. Set shrimp aside in a bowl, sprinkle with creole seasoning, toss to coat, and return to refrigerator..
- Place shrimp shells in a small saucepan, add 2 cups of water, bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Pour liquid through a strainer into a bowl. Throw away shells..
- While stock is simmering, cook noodles according to package directions, and begin cooking remaining ingredients..
- Melt 2 tbs butter in a deep sided skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms. Cook until they just begin to soften (about 5 minutes). Add zucchini and shrimp. Continue cooking until shrimp is almost done, about 5 minutes more..
- Add shrimp stock. Bring to a boil. Let cook uncovered 5 minutes more. Stir in remaining butter until melted and incorporated. Add cooked noodles and toss to coat in sauce. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating. Cook pasta as per package instructions. Cook shrimp in a separate skillet or bake in oven (if not precooked). Add the cooked vegetables and the shrimp. Pour and scrape the vegetable mixture over the pasta.