Vegetable spaghetti. Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese; cook until hot. Spaghetti squash prefers well-drained loamy soil. The plant is monoecious, bears separate male and female flowers.
Ingredients of Vegetable spaghetti
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 of medium zucchini’s, sliced.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes with juices.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- You need 5 handfuls of spinach.
- It’s 8 oz of spaghetti.
I love making vegetable spaghetti for dishes such as Meatballs, Bolognese, Pad Thai or Laksa. There are no nasties, just the good vegetables and a healthy dose of fibre, vitamins and minerals. Vegetable spaghetti is the perfect way to use up leftover veggies. Use whatever you have on hand, don't feel married to these specific ones.
Vegetable spaghetti instructions
- Cook the spaghetti in a separate pot..
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium high, add mushrooms, zucchini, onion, garlic and spices, cook for about 10 minutes, or until mushrooms and zucchini are tender..
- Stir in tomatoes and cook until heated through, add spinach at the end, taste for seasoning..
- Serve veggies over spaghetti.
I have seen spaghetti dishes with all kinds of vegetables. A wide variety of spaghetti vegetable options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and certification. Top tip for making Vegetable spaghetti Bolognese. This sauce can be served with boiled rice or couscous instead of pasta and. Get the famous vegetable spaghetti recipe in Urdu language and in Roman Urdu.