zucchini parmesan. This is a simple layered casserole with three elements: roasted zucchini, a really good homemade tomato sauce and Parmesan. The wonderful, complementary flavors of zucchini, onions and garlic are brought together with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese in this bubbly, baked creation. Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden These are delicious dipped in marinara sauce!
Ingredients of zucchini parmesan
- You need 5 cup of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 3 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 2 large of zucchinis sliced not too thick yet not too thin.
- It’s 1 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesean cheese and shredded mozzeraella.
Roasted zucchini with parmesan—which takes all of ten minutes, start to finish—is going to save Thanks to a healthy sprinkling of parmesan, it's one of those unicorn veggie recipes that's sure to be. This zucchini Parmesan makes an excellent meat-free meal that the whole family will enjoy. Garden-fresh zucchini and tomatoes bake to perfection with a sour cream and Parmesan cheese topping. My first attempt at "Zucchini Parmesan" was a whopping success!
zucchini parmesan instructions
- preheat oven 450.
- dip zucchini in egg mixture then bread crumbs them add to a baking sheet drizzled with olive oil bake 10 min each side till golden.
- cook spaghetti.
- once done baking. line a 9×9 baking dish with spaghetti sauce layer zucchini then cheeses then repeat till all done bake 350 20 min . cover with foil. top over spaghetti and more sauce add Basil or more cheese..
- serve with a salad and a crispy baguette.
You will fall in love with this delicious Zucchini Parmesan recipe! It's quick and easy to prepare, healthy and incredibly delicious. This recipe for Baked Zucchini Parmesan is made with fresh zucchini and tomatoes broiled with herbs and cheese over pasta. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. Zucchini Parmesan Crisps – A healthy snack that's incredibly crunchy, crispy and addicting!