great grandma's zucchini and steak. I'll be honest-I never tried this relish when my grandma served it because I wasn't too keen on the look of it. I reasoned that everyone else in the family loves it-I'll give it to them. Now that I've actually eaten it-I'm not sharing.
Ingredients of great grandma's zucchini and steak
- You need 1 lb of thin lean steak.
- It’s 3 of zucchini.
- Prepare 2 can of mushroom gravy.
- You need 1 envelope of spaghetti seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of red peppr flake.
- You need 1 cup of water.
This is a good and different way to use the excess. —Lucia Johnson, Massena, New York Get Recipe. Probably the best Zucchini cake/brownies I've had. Great consistency/texture and not too sweet. The chocolate chips on top add the sweetness it needs.
great grandma's zucchini and steak step by step
- trim fat and cut steak into cubes.
- cut zucchini into bite sizes pieces.
- add olive oil to frying pan.
- Brown cubed steak.
- add zucchini, stir fry until zucchini starts to turn transparent.
- pour in gravy.
- mix spaghetti mix with 1 cup water, add to steak, zucchini and gravy.
- add seasonings and simmer until zucchini is tender.
- serve over rice.
Grandma's Zucchini Bread Recipe & Video. This is very moist and delicious Zucchini Bread recipe from my husband's grandma! 🙂. I couldn't wait to share this recipe with you all, because when I had this grandma's zucchini bread very first time, I was like "OMG!!! Zucchini and tomatoes make a winning team in this great-tasting side dish. This is an excellent way to use your fresh zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, and Stewed zucchini goes well with any meat, fish, or seafood that you happen to be grilling during the summer.