Parker's Vegetarian Spaghetti.
Ingredients of Parker's Vegetarian Spaghetti
- You need 1 of Extra firm tofu (or your favorite meat substitute) pressed and mashed into crumbles.
- Prepare 4 of Mushrooms (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini (diced).
- You need 1 of Noodles (I prefer gluten free spaghetti).
- Prepare 3 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
- Prepare 1 can of Pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut oil (or oil of choice).
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oregano.
Parker's Vegetarian Spaghetti instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil for a few minutes until both are slightly golden..
- Add mushrooms and zucchini to pan (add additional oil if necessary) and sauté for a few minutes until almost tender..
- Add tofu, pasta sauce, and herbs. Cook on low for about 5 minutes..
- Serve sauce mixture over pasta and enjoy!.