Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti.
Ingredients of Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 large of Yellow Onion, diced.
- You need 1 of Green Bell Pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper, diced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hot Yellow Curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cayenne Red Pepper.
- Prepare 11 oz of Explore Asian Organic Gluten Free Black Bean Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini, cubed.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Vegetable Broth.
- You need 1 cup of Lite Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt.
Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti instructions
- Heat 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil in a medium pan and add onion, zucchini and all bell peppers for sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add all spices to vegetables and cook in for 5 minutes.Stir frequently.
- Add Vegetable broth and stir in for 2 minutes.
- turn heat up to Medium-high and add Lite Coconut Milk and stir in for 2 minutes..
- Turn heat to low and let simmer for 6 minutes..
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and add Black bean Spaghetti; cook for 10 minutes.
- Strain Black Bean Spaghetti.
- In a large bowl, place serving portion in bowl and add veggie curry sauce and toss..