Spicy Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Toomatos. Jump to the Zucchini Noodles Pasta Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make This pasta recipe is all about fresh ingredients. How to Make Pasta with Zucchini and Tomatoes. Chewy al dente pasta is half of the success to a tasty pasta with zucchini and tomatoes.
Ingredients of Spicy Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Toomatos
- You need 2 of meium zucchini, cut to resemble spaghetti noodles.
- You need 2 of slices of bacon.
- Prepare 10 of slices of pepperoni.
- You need 1 of small onion, thin sliced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 12 of grape tomatos.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry italian seasoning blend.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks re hot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
Crumbled goat cheese, softened by the heat of the cooked veggies, adds a tangy creaminess to the dish. Finish off this light and refreshing plate of "pasta" with fresh chopped basil. Spicy shrimp with garlic, zucchini noodles (zoodles), tomatoes and a squeeze of lemon – I just inhaled this EASY low-carb, gluten-free In this dish, rather than using pasta, I swapped it for zucchini noodles. My Paderno Spiral Vegetable Slicer is my all time FAVORITE cooking gadget.
Spicy Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Toomatos step by step
- In a skillet cook bacon and pepperoni over medium low heat until crisp.Remove and drain on paper towels. Reserve.
- Add onion, tomatos and garlic to drippings in pan and soften about 2 minutes.
- Add broth, cream, lemon, italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, pepper and salt to taste, and red hot. bring to a boil cook 2 minutes..
- Add zucchini noodles and combine with sauce , cook just until zucchini is just tender but still bright green, about 4 minutes. Add romano cheese and parsley and pour out onto platter to serve.Top with crumbled bacon and pepperoni.
- I used the vegetable pasta cutter pictured below to make the zucchini noodles but you can also cut them with a knife.
These zucchini noodles are made deliciously savory with lots of spicy Italian sausage, and a creamy tomato sauce. Quick to throw together on a weeknight Zucchini Pasta with Chicken and Sun Dried Tomato Cream. Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link. Zucchini noodles are not better than homemade pasta.