Spaghetti w/ Chunky Vegetable Sauce.
Ingredients of Spaghetti w/ Chunky Vegetable Sauce
- You need 8 oz. of Whole Wheat Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 C. of Butternut Squash, diced.
- It’s 1 C. of Zucchini, diced.
- It’s 1/2 C. of Mushrooms, diced.
- You need 1/4 C. of Onion, diced.
- You need 1 tsp. of Fresh Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 (15 oz.) of Can Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 (15 oz.) of Can Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Fresh Cilantro, minced.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Pepper.
Spaghetti w/ Chunky Vegetable Sauce step by step
- In a pot, boil water for spaghetti. Once ready, add pasta and cook per pkg. directions..
- In a large skillet, spray a little olive oil. Then add squash, zucchini, onion, mushrooms and garlic. Cook on medium heat until veggies are tender..
- Turn heat to med-low, then add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, cilantro, salt and pepper. Mix together well, let simmer until pasta is done..
- Drain pasta well. Place spaghetti on plates. Top with sauce. Enjoy!.