Peppermint Bark Biscotti. Chocolate peppermint biscotti is dipped in white chocolate and peppermint bark for a festive treat Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti. While the most classic Italian biscotti is a light colored, almond. Reviews for: Photos of Peppermint Bark.
Ingredients of Peppermint Bark Biscotti
- It’s of Biscotti.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of dark cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of peppermint extract.
- You need 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 12 of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peppermint candies, crushed.
Peppermint Bark is so festive and so EASY! This recipe uses both peppermint extract and crushed candy canes to make it an extra-special holiday treat. It makes a great holiday gift for teachers. Peppermint bark is a Christmas classic.
Peppermint Bark Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt..
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggs, peppermint extract, butter, and sugar until combined. About 3 minutes..
- Add dry ingredients from step 1 to egg mixture. Beat until just blended..
- Divide dough in half and form into two logs on a parchment lined cooking sheet. Leave space for dough to spread..
- Bake until dough is firm, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes..
- Using a serrated knife, cut logs into 0.5 inch slices..
- Arrange slices on baking sheet with a wire rack and return to the oven for 15 minutes..
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler. Drizzle on each cookie and sprinkle with peppermint candy..
- Let chocolate to completely cool before serving. It is best to make these at least a day in advance to allow them to dry out a little and become crunchy..
Peppermint bark is a Christmas classic. Who can resist dark chocolate, white chocolate, and crisp bites of minty candy canes? Peppermint Bark – Delicious layers of dark and white chocolate topped with pieces of crushed candy canes. This peppermint bark recipe is one. Peppermint Bark is creamy layers of bittersweet and white chocolate topped with peppermint crunch.