Cream cheese garlic spaghetti with grilled zucchini. Season zucchini with salt and pepper. Add hot, drained pasta to the pan. Toss spaghetti with zucchini and garlic oil.
Ingredients of Cream cheese garlic spaghetti with grilled zucchini
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- It’s 1 can of olive oil.
- You need 1 large of garlic.
- You need 1 slice of lemon.
- You need 1 pinch of oregano.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
This crazy delicious garlic parmesan spaghetti squash is one of the most popular recipes on Peas and Crayons — and for good reason too! I scooped out the spaghetti squash and put it in a casserole dish; mixed it with the spinach cream sauce and put pieces of prosciutto on top and topped it with. Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash – Roasted spaghetti squash tossed in butter, garlic and plenty of fresh Parmesan cheese. You know it's a winning combination, and you can add your protein of choice for a full-rounded meal.
Cream cheese garlic spaghetti with grilled zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Slice cap of the garlic and drizzle it with olive oil. Wrap in aluminum foil and put in oven for 45min.
- Boil water and cook spaghetti until it's al dente.
- Slice the zucchini in slices of 1cm and drizzle them with a little bit of lemon juice and a lot of olive oil. Add some salt and pepper and other herbs and spices you like such as chili flakes or garlic power..
- Put them on a grill until on both sides the grill stripes are nice and dark..
- Take the garlic out of the oven and squeeze out the inside and mix it with the cream cheese and oregano..
- Add the spaghetti and stir, put on plates.
- Put the grilled zucchini on top.
My personal favorite is this grilled chicken. Similar Royalty-free Images: Spaghetti with Zucchini, Tomatoes, Parmesan Cheese, Garlic. Cooking, Backgrounds, Color, Spaghetti, Crockery, Meal, Healthy, Sauce, Concepts, Eating, Leaf, Italian, Lunch, Vegetables, Image, Plate, Appetizer, Vegan, Freshness, Drink, Zucchini, Meat, Grilled. How to cook a simple zucchini pasta dish with zucchini noodles, olive oil, parmesan cheese, and more. Not to worry — all you need to do is substitute your regular spaghetti with some fresh zucchini noodles, and you can turn any Italian classic into a keto-friendly.