Ginger nut cheesecake. Creamy Ginger Nut Cheesecake. ⋆ Add to collection. To celebrate the national shortage of Ginger Nuts being over, Phil makes a delicious cheesecake using the famous biscuit. View top rated Lemon ginger nut cheesecake recipes with ratings and reviews.
Ingredients of Ginger nut cheesecake
- Prepare 250 g of ginger nut biscuits.
- Prepare 100 g of melted unsalted butter.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 g of ricotta cheese.
- You need 180 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 125 g of caster sugar.
- You need 125 g of Greek natural yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 of tspoon ground ginger.
- It’s pinch of flour to sprinkle.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
Blend sour cream with maple syrup and ground cardamom and gently spread over cheesecake. Ginger Nut Biscuits – The Outlander Recipe Series. Strawberry Swirl Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars. Phil Vickery served up a delicious ginger nut cheesecake with bitter chocolate on This Morning.
Ginger nut cheesecake instructions
- Line bottom of 23cm spring form mould with baking paper, grease with a bit of butter and sprinkle lightly with a pinch of flour and spread all around the bottom and sides..
- Put the pack of ginger nut biscuits in a strong zip lock bag and crush them to fine crumbs. Mix with melted butter until crumbs stay together when pressed. Cover the bottom of the prepared spring form mould..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the ricotta and cream cheese, sugar, ground ginger and Greek yogurt and a drop of vanilla extract..
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Add mixture on top of the base of biscuit crumbs and butter. Bake for 45-55 minutes..
- Run sharp knife along the sides and let it cool before taking out of the mould. Cool for a couple of hours in the fridge before serving.
The smooth flavour of Baileys is a wonderful alcoholic kick to this cream cheese based non-bake cheesecake recipe that is on a base made from ginger nut biscuits. The ginger nut, despite belonging to a well-connected European family of spiced biscuits that also includes more festive gingerbreads and peppernötts, is nevertheless a sturdy workhorse of a baked. I can't imagine what that would be. Read the recipe again and post an additional Perhaps pine nuts would work. There is an Italian Ricotta Cheesecake that calls for toasted pine nuts.