Neil's mom's biscotti. Obviously, we spend a lot of time in our family baking and eating biscotti! Based on my mom's biscotti recipe, this easy recipe will have you dreaming of Italy in no time! If you haven't tried these, you HAVE to!
Ingredients of Neil's mom's biscotti
- You need of Mix by Hand.
- You need 2 stick of Margarine, softened.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 4 of each Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 4 cup of Flour.
- You need 4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 2 cup of Walnut.
Sur.ly for WordPress Sur.ly plugin for WordPress is free of charge. Sur.ly for Drupal Sur.ly extension for both major Drupal version is. Mom's Perfect Chocolate Biscotti. by: Posie (Harwood) Brien. Thank you for being so generous to share your Moms special recipe!
Neil's mom's biscotti step by step
- Mix by hand: margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla..
- Mix and add a little at a time: flour and baking powder.
- Mix in walnuts. You can also use almonds, dried cranberries, chocolate chips or salted carmel sauce..
- Chill 25-minutes..
- Spread bread-board with flour and roll into 4 coils 1-1/2 inches across..
- Place 4 coils on cookie sheet and bake at 350°F for approximately 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Cut into 1/2 inch slices. Turn slices on their side and bake for another 10-minutes..
- Keep in closed container..
I will be making these tomorrow! I know my mom and I followed a biscotti recipe one time and it ended up more like a crispy/ chewy My wife bakes biscotti the way her mother did. She makes rectangular pieces of dough shaped by. Biscotti are perfect eaten all by themselves, with a glass of milk or with a hot cup of tea or coffee. It also makes the ultimate edible gift.