AMIEs Cherry Cheesecake.
Ingredients of AMIEs Cherry Cheesecake
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 300 grams of digestive or oreo biscuits.
- Prepare 80 grams of melted butter.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 350 grams of fresh cherries, pitted and halves.
- It’s 250 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 150 grams of ricotta.
- It’s 80 grams of sifted sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten lightly.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 100 grams of whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of cherry jam, melted.
- Prepare 6 of fresh cherries.
AMIEs Cherry Cheesecake step by step
- Prepare the crust: Preheat oven to 150ºC (300ºF). In a bowl, combine biscuit crumbs, butter and egg white and mix until well blended. Press firmly into the bottom of a 22cm round cake pan. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cool..
- Make the filling: Place eggs, cream cheese, ricotta and sugar in a bowl, stirring until combined. Arrange the cherries on top of the prepared crust and pour the egg and cheese mixture over the top. Bake for one (1) hour and 15 minutes. Remove from the oven. Leave to cool in the pan completely and then turn out into a serving plate..
- Make the topping: Whisk the whipping cream over the top of the cheesecake and arrange some fresh cherries on top. If desired, you can whisk melted cherry jam on top of your cheesecake..
- This is a lovely tea or coffee time treat to serve, share and enjoy!.