Baileys And Syrup Waffle Cheesecake.
Ingredients of Baileys And Syrup Waffle Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Cream (or ricotta, to taste).
- Prepare 1 dash of Baileys cream liquor.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of Syrup waffles.
Baileys And Syrup Waffle Cheesecake step by step
- Melt the butter and crush at least half the package worth of cookies..
- Mix the two up, but be careful not to burn your butter!.
- Stick this mix in a baking tin, be sure you covered the whole surface. Leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Mix the ricotta or cream with the cream cheese. (Mascarpone is also an option. It depends on how you like the texture of your cheesecake. Ricotta and mascarpone will create a thicker, more quark like filling).
- Add your dash of baileys to taste. I did not add sugar to this recipe, because to me, baileys is sweet enough already, especially combined with the base of syrup waffles!.
- When you've checked your base, add up the cream cheese mixture in your baking tin, and leave it there for at least 1,5 hour..