New York cheesecake.
Ingredients of New York cheesecake
- You need 2-8 oz of package of cream cheese.
- You need 1 lb of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 4 of large eggs and 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 of +1/2 vanilla beans.
- You need 1 l of zest from 1 lemon.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 lb of sour cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemoncello.
- You need of topping.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 shot of vodka !.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
New York cheesecake instructions
- Mix cream cheese and ricotta with butter until smooth.
- Add eggs 1 at a time with lemon zest and vanilla bean until blended.
- Add corn starch and flour fold in sour cream and lemoncello and 1 cup of sugar.
- Pour into 10 inch springform pan with 2 layers of tinfoil for water bath.
- Put in 325° oven for 70 to 80 minutes turn oven off let it remain in oven for 2 hours.
- Now for blueberry reduction.