Tri Olive Tapenade.
Ingredients of Tri Olive Tapenade
- Prepare of tapenade.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of black olives.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of manzilla olives.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of capers.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 3 of grinds of fresh black pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fresh lemon zest.
- It’s of spread.
- Prepare 1 of package cream cheese, 8 ounces.
- Prepare 3 of scallions.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need of bread.
- Prepare 1 of french bread loaf.
Tri Olive Tapenade instructions
- By hand or preferably with a food processor chop all tapanade ingredients excluding oil. When you achieve a fine chop place ingredients in a bowl and mix in oil. Set aside..
- Chop scallions into small slices. Add to a small mixing bowl..
- Mix cream cheese that has reached room temperature with salt. Add to scallions. Mix well..
- Cut French bread into 1/4" thick slices. Toast or grill..
- Top each bread slice with one heaping tablespoon of cheese mixture..
- Top cream cheese with 2 teaspoons of olive mixture..
- Recipe by Taylor68too..