Olive Tapenade. Olive Tapenade: A salty, garlicky, lemony snack, spread or appetizer. This olive tapenade recipe takes ten minutes to whip up and is make ahead easy! vegan gluten free. Olive Tapenade is an easy accompaniment that works well as an appetizer or cheese board component, or as a side to main entree meats like roast chicken.
Ingredients of Olive Tapenade
- It’s 4 of roasted garlic cloves.
- You need 5 oz. of Kalamata Olives (pitted).
- Prepare 5 oz of Castelvetrano Olives (pitted).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flake.
- You need 1 cup of parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
All made from scratch and perfect to be served on crostini, as a dip or a condiment! Spread on a toasted baguette or cracker, toss with hot or cold pasta dishes, use with seafood, chicken, vegetables, serve as a bread dipper, panini. For a true taste of Provence, this classic tapenade recipe, a mildly seasoned olive spread, is the easiest and most versatile dish to make. It takes only five minutes to make and is traditionally served.
Olive Tapenade instructions
- Pit the olives. Using a knife to smash them works well..
- Place olives in a food processor with garlic, red pepper flakes and parsley..
- Run the processor and slowly add the olive oil until all incorporated..
- Serve with bread or atop your favorite chicken recipe. Will keep refrigerated for a week..
Ditch the jar and make your own Provençal tapenade instead. Spread over toasted baguette for lunch or stuff into poultry for a main course. This beautiful, citrusy green olive tapenade packs a terrific flavor punch and has SO many great uses. Blitz all the ingredients except the thyme in a small food processor. Olive Tapenade made with black and green olives is packed with flavor and perfect for dipping!