Yummy cranberry n almond biscotti.made by Rosie.. I modified a recipe to make this a darker biscotti. For a richer almond flavor, use almond extract instead of the vanilla. Add dried cranberries and almonds; mix thoroughly.
Ingredients of Yummy cranberry n almond biscotti.made by Rosie.
- Prepare 45 of minutes to cook.
- Prepare 1 of i doubled the recipe.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 6 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Cranberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of slice almond to your liking.
I make these Cranberry Almond Biscotti with butter, but if you want a more. I highly suggest to double this recipe, these are wonderful biscotti! You can substitute dried cherries for the cranberries, use a good quality white chocolate for this, I use Lindt or Baker's. Antioxidant-Rich: Crunchy California almonds combined with succulent juicy cranberries twice baked to give Our famous Almond THIN cookies are handmade quality with no two cookies alike.
Yummy cranberry n almond biscotti.made by Rosie. instructions
- Prehaet oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Beat sugar,butter n combine. For 2 minutes.
- Add eggs n vanilla. I used 4 eggs i doubled recipe..
- Slowley add flour n baking powder..mix until blended fold cranberries n almonds in.
- Take out dough it will be sticky.. it will be fine..cut dough in 2 or you can leave as 1 loaf..
- Wet your finger it will be easier to form logs..
- Cook for 25 minutes or golden brown.let cool then slice..
- Lower oven to 275°F. Cook cookies again for 10 minutes on each side. Temp may vary.until golden browm.
Today that same family recipe is still used to give our biscotti its light crunchy texture that is delicately sweet. There is so much to love about a good biscotti recipe: that super crispy exterior, combined On first inspection biscotti always seem to me like a lot of work-the whole baking twice thing-but when I made this batch I was actually reminded. Biscotti are traditionally made with just a few simple ingredients: flour, eggs, sugar, butter, and almonds. Sometimes orange zest or anise are added. Making biscotti gluten-free is such a natural thing.