Spicy olive tapenade. Tapenade with olives and spicy peppers to be used as patè on bruschette,bread and canapés or in pasta, rice, pizza, meat and fish Spicy Olive Tapenade. Olive Tapenade: A salty, garlicky, lemony snack, spread or appetizer. This olive tapenade recipe takes ten minutes to whip up and is make ahead easy! vegan gluten free.
Ingredients of Spicy olive tapenade
- You need 1/2 lb of kalamata olives.
- You need 1/2 lb of green olives with garlic cloves.
- It’s 4 of sundried tomatoes packed in oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil from sundried tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pickled jalapeños (more or less to taste).
- You need 2 tsp of juice from jalapeño jar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
To pit olives, cover a cutting board with a kitchen towel. Tapenade may be swirled into white-bean soup, served with toasted crusty bread and fresh, mild. This Olive Tapenade is a simple and savory spread made with olives and sun dried tomatoes. Tapenade comes from Provence in France and is a condiment made from capers, anchovies, ripe olives, olive oil, lemon juice and seasonings.
Spicy olive tapenade instructions
- Place all in food processor and pulse until chopped to desired size. Store in fridge..
Ditch the jar and make your own Provençal tapenade instead. Spread over toasted baguette for lunch or stuff into poultry for a main course. This video shows step by step instructions on how to make delicious olive spread and olive tapenade at home. This recipe is great for sandwiches. I'd rank this olive tapenade near the top, as its heart-healthy, not too heavy and absolutely delicious.