Sun dried tomato pesto creamy sauce with chicken. DeLallo's Simply Pesto Sun-Dried Tomato with Olive is the perfect antidote and peace keeper in the kitchen. It's a mix of sun-dried tomatoes and olives And with a dose of half and half, it makes a killer creamy sauce for a one-pan chicken dinner. About the recipe: Whether it's chicken, meat or pasta.
Ingredients of Sun dried tomato pesto creamy sauce with chicken
- Prepare 500 g of chicken breast.
- You need 500 g of pasta.
- Prepare of Thickened cream.
- You need of Garlic paste.
- It’s of Italian herbs.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
But they never went out of fashion in my world. We gotta talk about this creamy sun-dried tomato sauce chicken. It all started on a one unassuming, sunny. A jar of sun-dried tomatoes does double duty for this healthy dinner recipe.
Sun dried tomato pesto creamy sauce with chicken step by step
- Cut chicken and fry them (sprinkle with salt and pepper).
- Boil pasta.
- In a pan pour some oil and sauté the garlic. Then add the thickened cream and pesto. We used the sun dried tomato pesto. Sprinkle in some herbs and let it simmer.
- Once the pasta is cooked, mix the sauce and pasta. Put in the chicken.
- Enjoy !!.
Thank you all for coming back to Faiths Oven. Chicken cooked in creamy garlic parmesan sun-dried tomato sauce. Chicken with pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, and roasted red peppers. A unique pasta dish that goes great with bruschetta and a glass of wine. Mix in the sun-dried tomato pesto.