Shrimp Spaghetti with a Pesto Cream Sauce. Butter, cream, Parmesan cheese and pesto converge into a luxurious sauce to be served with cooked shrimp or crab meat and hot linguine. Stir Parmesan cheese into cream sauce, stirring until thoroughly mixed. This Spaghetti with Shrimp is creamy but light and loaded with plump, juicy shrimp.
Ingredients of Shrimp Spaghetti with a Pesto Cream Sauce
- You need 1 packet of egg spaghetti of.
- It’s 15 – 20 of shrimp , peeled and deveined.
- You need 2 cups of Spinach of leaves.
- You need 1 of onion medium size sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic mashed.
- Prepare 250 gms of pesto.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt and epper.
- Prepare of Parmesan Grated.
- You need package of pasta Cook the according to instructions.
Add to shrimp and pasta when ready. These Zucchini Noodles with pesto cream sauce are topped with speedy sautéed shrimp and are SO delicious! This gluten-free "pasta" dish is sure Ready for some easy peasy comfort food with a light and creamy twist? These Creamy Pesto Zucchini Noodles are topped with speedy sautéed shrimp.
Shrimp Spaghetti with a Pesto Cream Sauce instructions
- In the mean time, add the chopped onions and garlic cloves to the olive oil.
- Once the onions have softened add the shrimp.
- Season with some salt.
- Once the shrimp has turned pink, toss in the spinach.
- After the spinach wilted I added the pesto and also the cream.
- You can also add some of the pasta water to loosen up the sauce if its thick.
- Final step is to add in the cooked pasta and gently toss so its well combined.
- Add the grated parmesan and serve immediately.
- Yum! :).
Close up of spaghetti pesto sauce with shrimp. Spaghetti with sausage and tomato cream sauce. stir fried shrimp with garlic and chili sauce. This shrimp pesto pasta from Delish.com is the only pasta recipe you need this summer. We may earn commission from the links on this page. A ridiculously easy dinner for when you're still unpacking.