WOW lasagne. Explore an Ever-Evolving World of Adventure. Subscription includes access to World of Warcraft and WoW® Classic Now to Wow Lasagna. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high.
Ingredients of WOW lasagne
- Prepare of red sauce.
- It’s 300 grams of beef mince.
- Prepare 2 of brown onions.
- You need 1/2 can of corn kernals drained.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushroom.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Italian seasoning spices.
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of basil pesto.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of sundried tomato pesto.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of bottled mince garlic.
- You need 2 clove of crushed.
- Prepare 1 of sliced carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of peas.
- It’s 1 of bottle of dolmio bechamel sauce..
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh dolmio lasagne sheets.
- You need 1 of handful shredded parmesan.
This really is World's Best Lasagna! I also doubled the filling ingredients and made three layers instead of two. It's an indisputable fact: Everyone loves lasagna. Whether it's loaded with meat and cheese or it's a lighter vegan version made with fresh zucchini, lasagna is the ultimate comfort food.
WOW lasagne step by step
- Preheat oven to 160 fan forced..
- Cook on high In a large pot drizzle olive oil, combine onions, garlic and meat. Cook till meat is cooked n onions r soft..
- Put heat on medium and add all the spices plus salt and pepper to taste and the pestos. Stir for a further 2 minutes..
- Add corn, peas, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste,carrots, mushrooms and water. Stir, cover and cook for 1 hour. Every so often check and stir sauce..
- In a ovenproof dish drizzle with olive oil or olive spray and lay lasagne sheet down, on top lay sauce down then bechamel and repeat till full. On very top sprinkle parmesan cheese and dry oregano..
- Place in oven for 1 hr or till lasagne sheets r soft. When finished take out and let stand for 5-10 minutes..
My husband prefers this even over resertaunt lasagna! Definitly adding to my personal receipe box. It is a lasagna for when your regular lasagna just won't do. Lasagna is the king of pastas. There's something magical about how the layers of pasta and sauce and cheese come together to make something so satisfying.