a quick yummy dinner. Canned tuna gets a quick upgrade with hot sauce, Dijon, and green onions — piled into whole wheat tortillas. (You could also swap in bread, pita pockets, or just eat them as lettuce wraps.) What's your go-to easy dinner? Tell us in the comments below! Want to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts?
Ingredients of a quick yummy dinner
- You need 1 box of pasta.
- It’s 1 packages of of kielbasa.
- Prepare 1 of bottle of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 jar of of alfredo.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
We've got you covered for dinner every week of the year with these easy and cheap chicken, ground beef, and tilapia recipes. This Easy Meatballs in Dijon Gravy recipe is the perfect quick and simple weeknight dinner idea. The mustard sauce brings this dish to the next level! Need some easy and quick dinner ideas?
a quick yummy dinner instructions
- you cook pasta according to package..
- then cut kielbasa into piece about one inch or so.put them in a bowl with bbq sauce..make sure you cover every piece of kielbasa. then fry over medium heat, you want it to have it a little burnt but not over cooked..
- when your pasta is done cooking, drain and place in a big bowl then add half the alfredo sauce and the whole thing of cheese.add your kielbasa and the rest of alfredo sauce. stir and serve.
Our quick dinner ideas and simple recipes are wholesome, almost entirely homemade, and affordable, too—no chicken nuggets, fish sticks, or. Because dinner shouldn't just be delicious. It should also be ready immediately. So quick and easy you'll wonder what the catch is. A quick yummy dinner on the run.