Pumpkin Pie Biscotti. The bright gold of an October pumpkin, these crunchy biscotti are flavored with pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. It's pumpkin pie as a biscotti! With all the classic pumpkin pie spices—cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and a good portion of pumpkin purée, these pumpkin biscotti are reminiscent of one of our.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Biscotti
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of pecans, coarsely chopped.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted white chocolate, for drizzling.
Knead or gently stir the cooled nuts into the pumpkin pie biscotti dough. Pumpkin biscotti with pecans, flavored with cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, are so nice for dipping into View image. Slowly add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened. Remove the pan and flip all the biscotti over so the other side is now facing up.
Pumpkin Pie Biscotti instructions
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add nuts. Cook stirring until nuts are browned. Remove from heat & cool completely..
- In medium bowl whisk tigether flour, b. Powder, salt, spice set aside. In a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk whisk the eggs, br. Sugar , pumkin & vanilla on medium high speed until mixture thickens 2-3 minutes.use a rubber spatula stir in the flour mixture. Then the pecans. I just used the mixer..
- On a lightly floured surface. Divide dough in b half. Shape into a 3" x 10" log. Lenghtwise on prepared baking sheet. Evenly spaced..
- Dampen your hands & smoith thev surface of the logs. Bake until logs are slightly firm to touch. About 20-25 minutes. Remove from ovem & turn it down to 300. Let logs cool 15minutes. Transfer the logs to cutting board. With a seratted knife. Cut each log iinto 1/2" slices. Digonally..
- Place cookies cut side up in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake until biscotti are firm about 20 minutes. Flipping halfway through the baking. Let cool completely..
- Once they are cool. Melt chocolate . Dip or drizzle with chocolate. They will keep up to a month in a tightly sealed container..
I know people who eat biscotti by itself, but I've always been more in the group of people who dunk their biscotti. I bought my husband a pumpkin muffin and after nibbling at the leftovers, I was inspired to bake these biscotti. Includes pumpkin purée, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg. Quick and easy to prepare at home. Pumpkin Pie is an open-faced single crust pie that is filled with a smooth custard-like filling made with pumpkin puree, eggs, cream, sugar and spices.