quick Alfredo sauce. Cream cheese is the secret to this quick Alfredo sauce. I experimented with this until I found a quick, cheap, and easy Alfredo sauce combination — the secret is cream cheese! This alfredo sauce, made with half and half, can be ready quickly for tonight's dinner, or made in advance and refrigerated for Reviews for: Photos of Quick Alfredo Sauce.
Ingredients of quick Alfredo sauce
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
Add all ingredients together into sauce pan over low heat. Constantly stir until all ingredients have melted together. Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. Quick and easy very light on the stomach.
quick Alfredo sauce instructions
- In medium sauce pan melt butter. add cream cheese in chunks.
- mix well … add milk, parm. cheese, garlic powder and pepper.
- mix well… take off heat after one min.
- stir and serve over pasta.
- my favorite variation is to… add cooked chicken before taking off heat… just until chicken is heated thru… serve with broccoli and fettuccine.
Quick and easy homemade Alfredo Sauce recipe made with cream, butter, lemon juice, Parmesan This creamy and delicious single serving Alfredo Sauce recipe is one that all home cooks should have. This rich, creamy Alfredo Sauce deliciously rivals any restaurant recipe! It's made with basic ingredients like So comforting and decadent, yet quick and easy and makes the best Alfredo sauce! Keeps for a week in the fridge and reheats Reheat and toss with pasta, veggies, or anything that could use a little saucy, cheesy assistance to. Regardless of which easy alfredo sauce you make, I think it's safe to say that those sketchy jars of alfredo sauce have.