Salmon bake & Roasted tomatoes risotto. This Baked Salmon is my preferred way to cook fresh salmon. It's easy, delicious, and cleanup is a breeze. Serve it as the main dish or use it in salads.
Ingredients of Salmon bake & Roasted tomatoes risotto
- Prepare 2 of Salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot ,.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 1 of cherry tomatoes Box of.
- It’s 2 of Green tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Garlic head.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need of Risotto Rice.
- Prepare of White Wine.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Bouquet garni.
- Prepare of Bay leaves.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- It’s of Cilantro grains.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Balsamic vinegar.
There are many ways to bake salmon. The best method to employ will depend on factors like personal tastes, the time of the year, and what seasonal ingredients are available. This one is a super easy dinner option that's quick to make and perfect. Salmon baked in parchment paper is the best way to steam in great taste.
Salmon bake & Roasted tomatoes risotto step by step
- Start by preparing your bouillon: in a big pot, bring to a boil a chicken stock with a bouquet garni, few bay leaves, white pepper and cilantro grains and a bit of salt. Leave it to bubble away..
- In an oven-proof dish: put your tomatoes, half an onion and the garlic head cut in two. Season with salt and pepper, a bit of balsamic vinegar and a good virgin olive oil. Place in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 °C..
- But your salmon in a small cake dish. Cover with carrot and zucchini chopped finely, add salt and pepper, a cup of white wine, a bit of olive oil and the zest of your lemon. Place in the oven with the tomatoes for 15 minutes.
- Cook the rest of your onion in olive oil. Once translucid, add your rice and leave it to warm for 30 sec. Add a glass of wine and stir until incorporated. Then add your bouillon once spoon at a time until your risotto is ready. Add grated parmesan at the end with a nub of butter. Season with salt and pepper and add your mashed roasted tomatoes with 6 to 8 garlic cloves and your onion..
- Serve everything with a bit of parsley and dress your salmon with lemon juice/your risotto with a bit more of grated parmesan..
Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle. Healthy baked salmon seasoned with your choice of garlic butter, lemon-dill or cajun seasoning. The do's and don'ts for making perfectly cooked Baked Salmon on a sheet pan or in tinfoil! Baked salmon seasoned with garlic, roasted lemons, and fresh herbs.